• Fitness center with state-of-the-art machines and fold-back windows with views of the ocean and mountains. Chilled towels and water are also available.
• Chic indoor/outdoor Top of the World Palapa with a custom-built Estrella chandelier, fully-stocked bar and 250-degree views of the mountains and ocean.
• Lagoon View Lounge with a hand-laid brick cathedral ceiling and Balinese furnishings.
• And gorgeous location among exquisitely landscaped gardens with views of the majestic mountains and turquoise colors of the Pacific Ocean.
One of the best parts about staying at a private villa like Casa Colina is that families and groups can enjoy this ultra luxurious home at a fraction of the cost of staying at a resort. With six spacious and impeccably designed guest rooms that include furnished junior and master suites, several guests can stay at the villa at one time reducing the nightly price per person close to $118. Guests can also save on the costs of dining out by enjoying specially prepared meals cooked by the villa’s private chef, including lunches served poolside, sunset cocktail hours and family-style meals served in one of Casa Colina’s indoor dining areas.
• Low-season rates, which run May 1 through September 30, are discounted to $1600 per night.
• And its high season rates (December 1 – January 31), which are normally $4900 per night are $2400.
• All rates include airport pickup and drop off; private chef and staff; and laundry but excludes food, beverages, and phone, which are charged at actual cost without markup. A 50% deposit to secure booking is required. Balance payable 14 days prior to booking.
Descriptions of Casa Colina’s guestrooms, which include balconies, private gardens and Jacuzzi tubs, are as follows:
• Laguna Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, Jacuzzi tub, private garden, breakfast table, and plush loungers.
• Sueno Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, Jacuzzi tub, outdoor shower, and private garden.
• Oceano Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, and a walkout balcony.
• Luna Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, and a walkout balcony.
• Estrella Suite: Junior bedroom suite with a California Queen bed, shower, Jacuzzi tub, and walkout balcony.
• Vista Suite: Corner bedroom suite with two queen beds, shower, Jacuzzi tub, and a walkout balcony.
• Snorkeling or horseback riding on the beach.
• Visiting the five million-year-old Colima volcano.
• Tours of the surrounding areas including the quaint and romantic beaches in Barra de Navidad and the famous Playa La Audiencia on Santiago Peninsula (the beach where Bo Derek’s movie “10” was filmed).
• Kayaking and scuba diving in the Pacific Ocean.
For more information about Casa Colina, visit www.casacolinamexico.com http://www.casacolina.com or call 312-961-3280.
About Casa Colina
Casa Colina is luxurious private villa located along Mexico’s Pacific Coast between Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco. The intimate, upscale experience at Casa Colina includes six suites with ocean and mountain views; a private chef and staff; infinity-edge pool; fitness center; and indoor and outdoor elegant private dining areas with cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and private bar space. Considered one of Mexico’s most stunning private villas, Casa Colina is ideal for girlfriend getaways, bridal parties, honeymoons, couples getaways, and family reunions. Closest airports include regular domestic flights from Guadalajara (30 minutes) and Mexico City (50 minutes), and Playa de Oro International Airport is just 25 minutes away.