The exotic wildlife hotels and resorts in India play a major role in the wildlife tour. A wildlife tour in India is the perfect medium to explore the natural wilderness and implicit wild species at the arena. Taking a glorious toll to the dense jungles of India reserves through amazing safari experience is the most energizing moments for the enthusiastic wildlife lovers and photographers. And when the accommodation part is decided, the different hotels and resorts come out with many surprises to bring the most comfortable services for the guests.
The basic objective of any kind of wildlife resort and hotels is to bring the natural comforts amidst the lush surroundings of many wildlife sanctuaries in India. So the guest will experience both natures’ delights along with the latest luxury amenities.
If you are enrolling yourself for the very first time in India for a wildlife tour, you should consider some of the best things before booking for an accommodation at any one of the hotels and resorts in the wildlife sanctuaries in India. Here are the five best things that may help to find you your kind of luxury resorts and hotels:
- The luxury resort must be accessible to the major entry zones of the sanctuariessince the wild sanctuaries are spread at wider areas and it is very difficult to cover the whole area at a stretch. So booking the closest resort to the main buffer zone is a very perfect choice for the enthusiastic wildlife lovers. It would be much convenient for them to enjoy the safari experience while leveraging the exotic comforts of the nearby resorts.
- The resort should be much closer and accessible to the nearby airports or railway stationthe tourists should make their choice of such resort that should be closer or easy accessible to the nearest airports or railway stations so that their time should not be consumed more in traveling. It is better to spend more time in jungles in visiting different attractive predators and other species that spending time in covering distances.
- The location and the resort should be filled with natural attractions including decorations and furnishingsthe location of the resort should be very neat & attractive to bring a soothing effect so once you return from the long day safari tour you should feel some kind of freshness and rejuvenation. Besides, the interiors of the resort should also be quite impressive. Make sure the décor should suit your moods and excite you for long staying.
- The lodge or the resort should bring all types of quality living
the wildlife resorts must have great residing options including luxury, deluxe, budgetary and more so that the guests can make their choices. The different options also help the management to handle things conveniently. Although there are very little margins in the types of services but you can find a good variations in the cost of the services and amenities.
- The resorts and hotels should be equipped with all kinds of services to make your residing more wonderful and comfortablebesides living, decoration and furnishing the most essential part of a luxury resort is the availability of all kinds of services. The luxury services of the famous hotels and resorts are wake up call, laundry services, entertainment facilities, bars and restaurants with amazing delicacies and multi-cuisines and many more. Some of the most famed luxury hotels and resorts you can find at the wildlife sanctuaries in India are:
Corbett Leela Villas- Jim Corbett National Park
Tiger Den Resort- Bandhavgarh National Park
Chandra Mahal Haveli- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
Sawai Madhopur Lodge- Ranthambore National Park
Bon Habi Jungle Resort- Kaziranga National Park
Bandipur Safari Lodge- Sunderban National Park
Author: Shubhanshi is a blogger. She enjoys traveling around various destinations in India and abroad. She is an avid Wildlife lover. In her blogs you can find plentiful information about various Wildlife Sanctuaries in India and Abroad.