Last Sunday’s Oscars red carpet captivated everyone with the most show-stopping looks to come down the biggest runway in Hollywood all of which left watchers at home hungry for their own haute designs. As millions of women will clamor to steal the look of their favorite stars at the show, here are some award-winning formalwear lookalikes:
- Pretty enough to say I do, yet stunning enough for the best formal event. Get Dior look of Best Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence with this layered fit and flare Oleg Cassini bridal gown from David¹s Bridal. Style: CWG482/Price: $1,050
- Mimic Supporting Actress nominee Helen Hunt¹s beautiful in blue H&M look with this marine-hued strapless gown from David¹s Bridal. Style: F15429/Price: $149.
- Looking to achieve the sizzling silver silhouette of Naomi Watts Armani gown? Try this David’s Bridal one shoulder glitter mesh gunmetal dress. Price: $199.
Red Carpet Hits:
- Kerry Washington’s refreshing pop of coral color in her dazzling Miu Miu gown can be replicated for less with this strapless, beaded gown from David¹s Bridal. Price: $229
- Bridal style on the red carpet was all the rage at the Oscars! Charlize Theron’s sleek peplum Dior Haute Couture gown can be easily stolen with this stunning David’s Bridal Wedding Collection dress. Price:$399 (Currently on sale for $349)
- Ben Affleck¹s leading lady looked effortless in purple. To get her light and airy look, try this strapless, sangria-colored chiffon gown. Price: $159