Winter is starting to settle in, but there’s still time to enjoy one last warm-weather escape with the Drive, Dine & Relax package from St. Barth Properties, a boutique travel company with more than 190 carefully selected private villas specializing in vacations to St. Barth in the French West Indies.
The package includes a Suzuki Jimny jeep or Ignis car rental, in-villa dinner prepared by an island personal chef*, airport or ferry reception with escort to the property upon arrival and more.
Pricing for this package when staying at the Villa Rocamadour starts at $2,470 per week with a minimum 7-night stay for travel through December 14, 2014.
- A Suzuki Jimny jeep or Ignis car rental perfect for getting around the island;
- Secluded accommodations located in the lush hillside of Colombier;
- A gorgeous, private one bedroom villa perfect for honeymooners or the quintessential romantic getaway;
- A well-equipped kitchen, dining area, comfortable living room and a guest bath in the villa’s main level;
- An en suite bedroom graced with a king-size 4-poster draped bed featuring a terrace for star gazing and taking in the breathtaking views of Flamands;
- A private, in-villa dining experience prepared for you by an island personal chef*.
The Drive, Dine & Relax package is available to book for a minimum 7-night stay at one of five select villas for travel through December 14, 2014. Prices for this package vary by villa. For more information, please visit http://stbarth.com/
*Dinner will be prepared at your private villa by a professional chef. The chosen evening should be reserved in advance of arrival and is subject to the chef’s availability.