St. Barth Properties, a boutique travel company specializing in vacations to St. Barth in the French West Indies with a portfolio of more than 190 carefully selected private villas, is excited to welcome two new luxury villas to its portfolio: Villa Why Not and Villa My Way.
The villas, both themed properties, are now accepting rental reservations with weekly rates starting at $15,070 and $25,070 during the low season*, respectively, and vary based on the number of guests and bedrooms that will be occupied**.
A stunning villa custom-made for an oenophile, the five-bedroom Villa Why Not boasts panoramic views over St. Jean Bay, a wealth of outdoor dining space and a double-sized, state-of-the-art wine cellar discretely separating the kitchen, designed for a professional chef to service a crowd, from the living area.
Highlights of Villa Why Not include:
- Sleek gourmet kitchen containing two refrigerators, two dishwashers, expansive counter and prep areas and all the culinary amenities for turning out a gourmet feast with ease;
- A dining bar that comfortably seats 12 guests running vertically down the far end of the living space, plus a more formal dining area and a living room cum home cinema with its own little bar for libations;
- A spectacular extra-long heated swimming pool is the focal point of the outdoor space which includes a room-sized gazebo;
- Five bedrooms each with their own unique appeal: a master suite with magnificent views; a second master suite with a plunge pool just outside; two bedrooms with balconies and sea views; and a spacious lower level room perfect for teens or a nanny.
Named for legendary crooner Frank Sinatra’s signature anthem, the five-bedroom Villa My Way in Colombier is perched in the hills above Flamand Beach with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed with luxury in mind complete with a gorgeous grand piano in the living room and a giant screen and video projector, the villa would undoubtedly be the perfect 21st Century hide out for the Rat Pack.
Highlights of Villa My Way include:
- The five bedrooms are named for celebrated mid-century singers Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Elvis Presley, Paul Anka and the amazing Nina Simone, each with king (French) beds, sumptuous linens and his-and-hers dressing rooms and retractable (under floor) TVs have DVD players and offer French and U.S. satellite service;
- The kitchen is equipped with high-end, professional-grade appliances and a wealth of culinary accoutrements ideal for a chef or a gourmet cook, a bright yellow Lego dining table on the covered terrace with seating for 18 adding and a remote-controlled screen is a nice option for al fresco dining;
- The expansive outdoor living space includes a view of Flamand Beach, a Jacuzzi which spills over into one of the two heated infinity pools and a large comfy retro couch for relaxing and martini-sipping in the evenings with dramatic lighting that beautifully showcases the contemporary architecture;
- An underground garage that can accommodate eleven cars so there’s always room for the entire entourage to park.
For more information about Villa Why Not and availability, please visit: http://www.stbarth.com/villas/detail/whyno.
For more information about Villa My Way and availability, please visit: http://www.stbarth.com/villas/detail/myway.