If you are looking for an over-the-top travel experience, look no further than the Après in The Air package by Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Air Canada.
In celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday, the well-appointed $300,000 package features unparalled access and ventures at three of Fairmont’s most iconic Canadian properties: Fairmont Chateau Laurier, Fairmont Château Montebello, and Fairmont Tremblant.
Start off your travels in collaboration with Air Canada’s all Business Class private charter service, Jetz. A private jet gets magically transformed into your own personal private ski chalet, and once you touch down, choose from options of dog sledding, ice skating, snowmobiling, ice fishing, horse drawn sleigh rides, luxurious pool + spa treatments, and specialty food & beverage offerings from notable Canadian chefs.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Air Canada
- Chartered flight for 58 people from Jetz, Air Canada’s all Business Class private charter service
- Winter excursions tailored and curated for you including: dog sledding, ice skating, snowmobiling, ice fishing, horse drawn sleigh rides, skiing, and curling
- Luxurious pool + spa treatments
- Authentic specialty food & beverage offerings from notable Canadian chefs Louis Simard, Tim Wasylko, and Éric Beaupré
- Hotel stays in the Fairmont Gold or Suite room at the following properties:
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier
- Fairmont Château Montebello
- Fairmont Tremblant
Starting rate: $300k
Availability: Book and travel by December 31, 2017