Looking for the perfect, refreshing summer drink? If so, this recipe for Frose (using Josh Cellars’ latest – Rosé) is the perfect way to start your summer!
The Rosé ($14.99) is a blend of Barbera, Moscato and Syrah with aromas of strawberries, white flowers and stone fruit – perfect for outdoor dining, parties on the beach and celebrations with family and friends. Easy to make, and a sure crowd pleaser!
Frose 43 (serves 2 -3 people)
- 1 Bottle Josh Cellars Rosé
- 4 oz Licor 43
- 2 oz Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Fresh Strawberries Hulled and Chopped
- Pour Josh Cellars Rosé into an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 3-4 hours, overnight if possible.
- Place Josh Cellars Rosé Ice Cubes, Licor 43, Lemon Juice and Strawberries into a blender and blend on medium speed till smooth.
- Pour into glass and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
- Tip: If Rosé is not well frozen, add ice cubes as needed to blender to get desired consistency.