Whether your idea of the perfect holiday is relaxing by your private pool or hiking surrounded by rainforests and mythical mountains, Vietnam is the perfect exotic destination.
Historic monuments and ancient ruins are abound, as are pristine beaches, old-worldly streets and breath-taking natural scenery. When in Vietnam, there’s only one place to stay when it comes to luxury – the Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, a five-star hillside resort and spa built into Monkey Mountain, which overlooks a 2296-ft private bay.
Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, a five-star hillside resort and spa in Vietnam is pleased to announce the launch of its Vietnamese Cultural Experience, which provides guests with the opportunity to discover Vietnamese culture, learn traditional skills and see awe-inspiring landscapes of the mythical Son Tra Peninsula.
The unique package includes:
· Vietnamese lantern building class
· Conical Hat making class
· Vietnamese coffee art class
· Day trip to discover Hoi An – A UNESCO World Heritage Centre and ancient village dating from the 15th century
· Accommodation with a daily buffet breakfast
· Round trip airport transfers
Prices start at $420 per room.