Looking for the ultimate in luxury and romance this Valentine’s Day? Check out these great stays around the world:
Enjoy an intimate five-course dinner for two at Tom Colicchio’s Temple Court or indulge in the “Celebrate With Us Package”. The package is available throughout the month of February and includes:
- Red wine and chocolate upon arrival
- Late checkout at 2 PM
- Continental breakfast for two in Tom Colicchio’s Temple Court
- Room upgrade upon availability
Hotel Excelsior – Valentine’s Day Dream Package
As one of the most lavish hotels on the Adriatic with cinematic views, the recently renovated Hotel Excelsior is granting couples an outstanding romantic experience with its Valentine’s Day Dream package. Housed in a former 1913 royal villa featuring 158 redecorated rooms and suites, lovers can enjoy a romantic evening overlooking the Adriatic to intimate strolls down to the nearby UNESCO Old City of Dubrovnik. Guests can also enjoy the seaside hotel’s tranquil gardens, a private beach, three restaurants, and the indoor swimming pool, all offering magnificent views of the Adriatic. For Valentine’s Day 2018, the hotel is offering:
- Luxurious two-night stay for two in a Villa Odak deluxe room with a balcony and sea views
- Romantic in-room welcome with sparkling wine and chocolate-coated fruit upon arrival
- Exclusive 120-minute spa treatment for two including massages, body scrubs and a light snack
- Rich daily buffet breakfast
- Access to spa and wellness facilities
- Transfer from/to Dubrovnik’s airport
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
The Valentine’s Day Dream is 572 EUR per package. To book and for more information call +385 20 300 300 or visit www.adriaticluxuryhotels.com/en/hotel-excelsior-dubrovnik
Baros Maldives – Experience Valentine’s at the World’s Most Romantic Resort
Set in a turquoise lagoon in the Indian Ocean, Baros Maldives is the perfect tropical retreat for those in love. A testament to the fact, the resort was recently acclaimed as the ‘World’s Most Romantic Resort 2017’ in the World Travel Awards. Accommodations are in spacious beach or overwater villas that complement the natural environment in keeping with the traditions that are the essence of the Maldives.
Many villas have swimming pools and all have the rare and secure privacy essential for a celebrating romance. Set in the heart of the resort amidst lush tropical gardens, the Serenity Spa creates a relaxing, serene atmosphere with intimate spa suites for couples. For therapeutic treatments the spa uses a range of environmentally-sourced products and brands that are organic and reef friendly. In addition to three gourmet restaurants and two bars, Baros Maldives caters to every palate and occasion with meals served in guest villas, candlelight on the beach or even on a secluded sandbank or deck over the lagoon. Tailor-made, meaningful experiences for couples can be arranged to discover deserted islands, go shopping in the islands’ capital, explore black coral reefs, snorkel, scuba dive, and more. It’s even possible to enjoy an exclusive movie screening for two on a sandbank in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Baros Maldives exudes an authentic island ambience inspired by local traditions. Every guest is treated with true, heartfelt hospitality and discreet, friendly service inspiring the spirit of romance. For further information on Baros Maldives, please visit www.baros.com.
The Confidante Miami Beach – Taste the Love Package
The Confidante, a playful beach house-inspired resort on Miami Beach, beckons foodie couples this Valentine’s Day and beyond with its Taste the Love Package. The three-night epicurean romance offering includes a bevy of culinary experiences that surprise and delight couples – and their palates – throughout their romantic journey at the hotel. Featuring a creative culinary welcome amenity, celebrity-chef guided local farmers market tour and private cooking class, aphrodisiac turndowns and more, the package is priced at $5,000 per couple. Luxury accommodations for three nights are offered in one of the hotel’s specialty suites with steps that lead directly down from its spacious terrace to a private poolside cabana. Part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, The Confidante Miami Beach combines the vibrant glamour of Miami’s past with the sophistication and amenities of modern day. The vibe is warm, welcoming, unpretentious – similar to a friend’s beach house, which is akin to the meaning behind the name, The Confidante: a best friend, trusted insider. For more information and reservations, please call 305-424-1234 or visit www.theconfidantehotel.com.
NIZUC Resort & Spa – 4th Nights the Charm Package
Located just ten minutes from Cancun International Airport, NIZUC Resort & Spa is nestled in the romantic enclave of Punta Nizuc, an untapped area of the Yucatan Peninsula known for its seclusion, sophistication and exclusivity. NIZUC’s private location offers a stark change in atmosphere from elsewhere in Cancun, making it ideal for couples looking for romance surrounded by a tropical paradise.
For Valentine’s Day 2018, the hotel is offering:
PACKAGE: 4th Nights the Charm – For couples who wish to spend a long weekend in the lap of luxury with their lovers.
- Receive one complementary night’s stay after booking the first three nights.
- Valid for travel between January 15, 2018 through March 24, 2018.
ADD-ON GIFTS: Any guest wishing to go the extra mile for their special someone can purchase NIZUC’s new romantic themed gifts & amenities. Whether it’s flowers, chocolate, or champagne, these new additions are the perfect gesture to fill the gaps when words fall short:
- Dream in Pink – a full vase of perfectly pink flowers is guaranteed to get a smile. Tied up with a coral colored bow, the bouquet is light and striking. $55.00 USD plus tax.
- Red is Love – A classic in the truest form, these 25 long stem roses will say “I love you” in a timelessly romantic gesture. $45.00 USD plus tax.
- Chocolate Trio – Love and chocolate are the ultimate pair, and never has the combo tasted so good! This sweet temptation is sure to inspire passion and decadence. $30.00 USD plus tax.
- Bottle of Tignanello, peonies, banana cake and hand written calligraphy note upon arrival
- Introductory helicopter lesson at Ocean Helicopters
- “Everybody Needs Somebody to Love” print by Van Donna
- Half day coastal excursion via Royal Yacht Charters
- Bespoke necklace from Betteridge’s modeled after Meghan’s ring
- Coveted Strathberry tote
- Afternoon tea at Serenity Garden Tea House & Cafe; Traditional English breakfast in bed
- Chef’s dinner with wine pairings at Café Boulud (to include a Rotisserie Chicken entree – a favorite of Harry’s)
- Luxury accommodations in the Brando Suite
- 5% of package donated to Broward County Humane Society or Harry/Meghan’s favorite philanthropic organization (World Vision or Sentable)